- Glasslike appearance
- Lightweight (75% lighter than glass)
- Excellent light transmission
- UV stabilized
- Minimum order $250 (single or mixed SKU’s)
- Packaged 1 per carton
- 16 pcs. per skid LTL (less than a truck load)
- 16 pcs. per skid, 24 pallets per TL (truck load)
- Ships to addresses only within the Continental United States, Canada upon request
- Heat-treated pallets (ISPM 15) available for international shipments upon request
- Delivery approx. 1 week
- Consult Decralite for estimated delivery times on larger orders
- Priced in U.S. Dollars, FOB MO
Polycarbonate – UV Stabilized
- Polycarbonate is a superior engineering plastic material for extreme requirements, virtually indestructible
- The high impact resistance and durability remain even at sub-zero temperatures (down to -40° C)
- UV Stabilized to ensure a long life.
- The high continuous working temperature of up to 257° F (125° C) even under extreme environmental conditions, allows the installation of lamps with a high wattage.
Acrylic – Absolutely UV Resistant
- Acrylic is a material with unsurpassed resistance to weathering and aging.
- Acrylic can be prone to breakage under “moderate” impact
- Acrylic has an exceptional brilliance, which does not diminish even after prolonged use- thanks to an optimum surface hardness.
- Acrylic lamp housings are highly competitive particularly with modern light sources where the maximum working temperature does not exceed 194° F (90° C)