- Glasslike appearance
- Lightweight (75% lighter than glass)
- Excellent light transmission
- UV stabilized
NOTE: 2 piece globes will have a seam at the equator. A reinforcement ring will be used inside neckless openings of 5.25″ – 8.00″. Some modifications possible upon request.
- Packaged 1 per carton
- 2 pcs. per skid LTL (less than a truck load)
- 2 pcs. per skid, 24 pallets per TL (truck load)
- Ships to addresses only within the Continental United States, Canada upon request
- Heat-treated pallets (ISPM 15) available for international shipments upon request
- Delivery approx. 1 week
- Consult Decralite for estimated delivery times on larger orders
- Priced in U.S. Dollars, FOB MO
Acrylic – Absolutely UV Resistant
- Acrylic is a material with unsurpassed resistance to weathering and aging.
- Acrylic can be prone to breakage under “moderate” impact
- Acrylic has an exceptional brilliance, which does not diminish even after prolonged use- thanks to an optimum surface hardness.
- Acrylic lamp housings are highly competitive particularly with modern light sources where the maximum working temperature does not exceed 194° F (90° C)